ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
- Any candidates who have passed 10th std and above can register for the Diploma.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years old and there is no upper age limit.
- It is a boom for the Staff / Supervisors / Managers / Administrative Officers, with any qualification, in various industries.
- Students who are pursuing studies to colleges, graduates and post graduates.
- Diploma holders, Engineers, Doctors and other Medical Professionals.
Candidates are advised to go through the Enrollment form and prospectus carefully and then fill up the Enrollment form. The filled up Enrollment form should be sent to the Institute before the last date mentioned in the enrollment form along with required fee.
On receipt of the filled up Enrollment form from the students, the institute scrutinizes the same. The students who fulfil the admission criteria will be admitted.
The following materials will be despatched to the students after admission/registration.
Candidates are not permitted to join more than one diploma at a time.
- An admission intimation.
- An examination application.
- Relevant study materials.
- Model question papers.
Registration Number will be allotted to the students on
admission. Students are compulsorily advised to mention their
Registration Number in all correspondence. Letter received
without Registration Number will not be entertained.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS:
Students are advised to send the seperate alongwith
Registration Number regarding change of address if any.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION:
The medium of instruction will be in English. The study materials are printed in English and Examinations are conducted in English medium.